Evolving from the Planet U arm and 60 years experience of medical lighting manufacturing coupled with a decade of LED lighting applications, the ULED brings examination lighting into the future. Built to last, the cost-effective ULED offers a range of unique features including a freely moving arm facilitating the positioning of a powerful 4000K cool beam with good colour rendering performance and a push button to detach the light head from the arm to facilitate upgrade, exchange or maintenance without a technician.
The latest upgrade to the ULED head delivers enhanced infection control through the sleek, low profile design. Cleaning procedures are complimented by the fully sealed touch sensitive membrane switch and the removable handle which provides easy sterilization.
The average LED life (L70) is 50,000H+ which represents 15-20 years in normal use.
- available in 22,000 lux (ULED) or 31,000 lux (ULED PLUS)
- quick release head
- IP64 light head shaped for easy cleaning/sterilisation
- total power use 12W
- low operational cost
- no maintenance required
- all metal construction for durability
- mounting brackets for every application (ceiling, wall, extended wall and trolley mount)
- large task area action zone ( ∅2100mm x 1850mm height adjustment)
- minimum intrusion into the workspace
- multi axis head rotation
- light weight – only 5kg
- designed and manufactured in Australia
- complies with AS/NZ 3200.241/IEC60601-241 ( Medical electrical equipment – Particular requirements for safety – Surgical luminaires and luminaires for diagnosis)
- prompt supply of spare parts, technical service and support
- 5 year warranty
The ULED is suitable for
- close examination
- over bed
- intensive care
- recovery rooms
- aged care
Planet Lighting has over 60 years experience of medical lighting and today we offer one of Australia's widest ranges of premium quality examination lights and minor procedure/ surgery lights. Ranging from...